- Free shipping worldwide by air, typically via FedEx or UPS.
- Once your order is placed, please allow 1-5 work days for assembly depending on the doll and an additional 3-7 days for shipping time(You can compare through the industry, we are one of the fastest platforms for dolls to generate orders and deliveries). All our dolls are handmade and thoroughly tested for quality before shipping.
- When shipped, you will be provided with the FedEx or UPS tracking code. All packaging is discreet, there are no labels, markings, or logos.
- Due to holidays, festivities or unavoidable circumstances, delays may occur during the manufacturing or shipment of the product.
We will send you the tracking number to your email box and please feel free to follow up with us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take product quality extremely seriously, every doll is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving our studio.
- Upon initial receipt of the doll, if there appears to be a defect or damage, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. If the dolls are unused, we will honor a full refund of the doll + shipping to return the doll.
- We do not offer refunds for any other reason other than a product damaged on arrival.
- We understand that in rare cases of buyers remorse you may wish to cancel your order after purchase.
- We allow customers to cancel their orders within 24 hours of placing the order.
- After 24 hours, if you still wish to cancel, there may be a restocking fee assessed and a partial refund issued.
International Orders: Customs Taxes and Import Duties
Note: For orders outside the United States and Canada, we are not able to provide assistance on taxes and duties charged by your country’s customs upon reception of the goods.
In some countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and South America import taxes might be required at delivery. We have nothing to do with this, it is required by some countries and it usually ranges from $120 to $200 and up, depending on the doll. Buyer is responsible for import taxes and fees.
For some countries, especially in Europe, we offer a service to pre-pay VAT and import taxes, so you don’t need to deal with customs, ask after placing your order if interested. Otherwise, we can help and advise on customs. Countries like Canada, Germany, UK, Japan or Australia usually require the submission of a proof of payment or invoice. You can provide the confirmation email, or Paypal invoice or reach out to us and we will help you with that.
We can ship to a FedEx store or DHL for you to pick it up, instead of shipping to your place. Just let us know after placing your order and we will change the shipping address.
We are not allowed to ship to Islamic countries, Indonesia, and Africa. Please contact us to learn more about shipping to your country if you live in other countries.
We Respect Your Privacy
There is no specific indication or labeling on the box that reveals the contents inside.
Your doll will be labeled “mannequin” (for customs clearance).
Billing statement on your credit card will show a charge from “SRSD”.
Be aware, that Customs Agents may open your doll box for inspection and to determine import taxes for customers outside the USA.
If you do not want to receive the order at your home, we can always send it to a FedEx store (US orders) or DHL store (rest of the world) and you can pick it up there at your convenience. Photo ID and signature are required for delivery.