This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when You visit or use the website www.aqsex.com (the “Website”), interact with services, features, functionality, content, applications, or products offered by SRSD through the Website, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. The SRSD Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service” or the “ Agreement”) are incorporated herein by reference, and can be found here:
- Children Under The Age Of 18.
Our Website is NOT intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may enter, use, or provide any information to or via the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined below) from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features; register on the Website; make any purchases or conduct any transactions through the Website; use any of the interactive features of this Website; or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- On this Website;
- In e-mail, phone call, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
iii. When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- By the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- By any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Information We Collect About You and From You.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including:
- From Visitors of the Website (“Visitors”): Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; and Website usage details (“Non-Personal Information”).
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name; postal address(es) (street number, city, state, zip code, country); e-mail address; telephone number (individual and company); payment information (e.g., credit card number); linked social network account(s), if applicable; and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”); and
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address; domain server; Internet browser; equipment used to access the Website; Website usage details; geographic area; company industry (optional); number of storage/warehouse locations (optional); year of company establishment (optional); and company description (optional).
- How We Collect Information From You or About You.
- We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details; contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website; IP addresses and information collected through cookies; web beacons; and other tracking technologies; and
iii. From third parties, for example, our advertisers.
- Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing any products via the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
iii. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. For example, you may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through our Website;
- Contents of an e-mail or direct message sent through the Website;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
vii. Certain “aggregate information,” or data collected about your use of the Website or regarding a category of products, services, or users.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. As you navigate through and interact with our Website and other Users, including Buyers and Sellers, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system andbrowser type.
- Automatically Collected Personal Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
iii. Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Technologies Used By Us. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
iii. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).